$13,King,16,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Storage Organization,f-ksc.com,/cryptocrystalline1644193.html,Stainless,THERMOS,Travel,Ounce,Tumbler,,Vacuum-Insulated $13,King,16,Home Kitchen , Kitchen Dining , Storage Organization,f-ksc.com,/cryptocrystalline1644193.html,Stainless,THERMOS,Travel,Ounce,Tumbler,,Vacuum-Insulated $13 THERMOS Stainless King Vacuum-Insulated Travel Tumbler, 16 Ounce Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Storage Organization $13 THERMOS Stainless King Vacuum-Insulated Travel Tumbler, 16 Ounce Home Kitchen Kitchen Dining Storage Organization THERMOS Stainless King Vacuum-Insulated Ounce Tumbler Travel 16 Max 79% OFF THERMOS Stainless King Vacuum-Insulated Ounce Tumbler Travel 16 Max 79% OFF
An ideal choice for people on the go, the Stainless King Vacuum Insulated Travel Tumbler is built to last and loaded with features to make for a more enjoyable drinking experience. Thermos vacuum insulation technology virtually eliminates temperature change within the beverage container by creating an airless space between two stainless steel walls. The result is an insulation layer that performs better than any other. A superior insulated container you can depend on to keep your beverages hotter, colder, fresher, longer. This travel tumbler keeps beverages hot for 5 hours or cold for 9, making it a great choice for long days out and about or in the office.
At Thermos, we exist to protect the things that may seem small but often make the biggest impact. For over 110 years, our industry-defining insulated products have been consistently proven durable and reliable for one reason; when it comes to what matters, you shouldn’t have to settle for good enough.
Without insulation, heat or cold finds its way inside through the process of convection.
THERMOS vacuum insulation creates an airless space between two walls virtually eliminating the convection process and temperature change.
Your drink will stay icy cold or steamy hot no matter what the forecast.
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage.
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
For maximum thermal efficiency, preheat or pre-chill the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty water. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
1. Remove lid (E) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Remove retainer (A) by turning it counterclockwise and lifting up.
3. Remove retainer gasket (B) from retainer (A).
4. Remove sealing disk (C).
5. Remove main gasket (D) from underside of lid (E).
6. Wash all parts separately, then re-assemble: Main gasket (D) as shown in enlarged diagram above; Sealing disk (C) with smooth side facing lid; Retainer gasket (B) on retainer (A); Push retainer (A) onto lid post (E1) and turn clockwise to lock.
7. Fill container with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for the lid (E), to avoid overflow.
8. Replace the lid (E) onto the mug or tumbler by twisting it clockwise.
9. To drink, slide the lever (if present) or push the button (if present) on the lid to the ‘open’ position.
10. This product comes equipped with an integrated tea hook that accommodates stringed tea bags and most loose leaf tea infusers with separate chain hook. For stringed tea bags, simply wrap the string of the tea bag around the integrated hook and allow the remaining string to hang outside the lid. For tea infusers with a chain hook, slide the chain hook through the integrated tea hook and enjoy.
Practice isn’t the thing you do once your good. It’s the thing you do that makes you good. - Malcolm Gladwell